Hide Main Content
Institute for Excellence in Higher Education(IEHE), Bhopal
An Autonomous Institute established by Govt. of M.P.(College with Potential for Excellence Status Conferred by UGC)
उच्च शिक्षा उत्कृष्टता संस्थान, भोपाल
UG + PG + Vocational
SSR for Cycle-3
Web Admin Login
How to reach
Institutional Committees 2017-18
Mission with Vision
Class Test Schedule
State Bank Collect Link
Fee Process, Fee Category and Link
Previous Question Paper
Vocational Courses Cell
Discipline & Anti-ragging
Virtual tour of IEHE
अचल सम्पत्ति की जानकारी
TDS of Service Provider
• Degree Distribution is a grand event usually held in January-February. Degrees are awarded to students of the preceding session and the best all-rounder is also awarded the Director’s Medal in this ceremony.
• Co-curricular activities and extra-curricular activities are spread over the entire academic calendar. Debates, quiz, seminars and other cultural activities help bring out the innate talents of the students. The Annual function offers a cultural bonanza to the students and provides them a forum to exhibit and chisel their talents. Sports and adventure activities are regularly conducted prior to the annual functions.
• NSS students have to render 120 hours of community service to be eligible for certification. NSS camps and other projects instill a sense of social responsibility and a feeling of community service among the students.The session 2017-18 was marked by multifarious activities viz. Campus Plantation, AIDS Awareness Rally, Enactment of Message based Street Plays on Societal Issues of Common Concern, Free Distribution of Stationary Kit, Collaborative Training Programmes with Placement Cell, Vizits to Old Age Home, Cleanliness drives, Workshops & Short duration Camps, Voluntary Blood Donation Camps etc.
• Departmental festival is a milestone event which facilitates ‘out of the box learning’. The event spurs & initiates interest in the subject thereby mitigating the boredom of stereotyped learning. Through multifarious subject based activities & events the festival offers a platform to the students to show case their talents besides arousing their creative sensibilities &innovative abilities. It also prompts informal interaction between students, faculty & staff.
• NCC unit of 100 students has been sanctioned by Barkatullah University, Bhopal at the Institute.
• Clubs like Literary Club, Current Events Club, Cultural Activities Club, Internet Club Nature & Adventure Club, Social Service Club, Sports Club, Economics Club etc are functional and students are required to be members of at least one club.
• Tutor-Guardian Scheme exists to keep a record of the progress, problems or any other difficulty that the student might have. Parents are required to meet the concerned TG in the interest of their ward. T.G meetings are held on the third Saturday of September & March of the academic session.
• Institute Magazine and Newsletter chronicles the cultural, academic and overall activities of the Institute. Literary articles from the faculty and the students are an outstanding feature of the magazine. Departmental Newsletters updates the activities of the Departments.
• Awards & Medals are instituted to incentivize academics, sports &talents. Each year, the best all-rounder of the Institute is honored with the Director’s Medal. The Director’s Medal is awarded to the deserving students of final year of undergraduate degreecourse on the basis of academic, sports, co-curricular & extra-curricular activities. Toppers in each faculty & outstanding students with distinctive performance in academics, Sports, General knowledge etc are honoured with facultysponsored Memorial Medals during Degree Distribution Programme.
• Educational Excursions are organized to different parts of country during the semester breaks.
• Alumni & Parent Association exists since session 2002-03. This association serves as a link between the ex-students and their alma-mater& aids the growth of the Institute by providing support to the Institute for placements, guest lectures, counseling and various workshops for the students.
• Grievance & Redressal Cell receives suggestions or complaints from the students as well as the parents, to effectuate improvements in every segment of administration. For this purpose, a complaint/suggestion box is installed. The redressal committee regularly reviews them for prompt action.
• Women Counseling Cell provides guidance regarding academic and job oriented schemes to girl students, conducts various awareness activities & organizes lectures and talks to disseminate information on social issues such as violence against women, creating awareness regarding women rights etc.
• Canteen for students & staff and mess facility for hostellers is available within the campus. A Stationary Kiosk is also functional in the campus.
• Institute has arranged bus facility for students from Chuna Bhatti Square to Institute.
• Cost of lost books of library and any other damages incurred would be recovered from the caution money.
• Railway concession facility may be availed by the student for visiting home town (native place of the student or the place where his/her parents/guardian reside) during the vacation. The certificate for Railway concession is valid for 14 days from the date of issue for outward journey and for four months for return journey. A separate order will be issued for each journey.
• Migration certificate will be issued by Barkatullah University, Bhopal on payment of a fee prescribed by the University.
• Duplicate TC/Mark sheet/I-card can be obtained on payment of Rs 100/-.
• Additional certificates demanded by the students will be given on a fee of Rs 50/-
Useful Links :
Student Login Portal
Employee Login Portal
Previous Question Paper
Contact Us :
Address : Kaliyasot Dam, Kolar road Post Box No. : 588, Post Office Ravishankar Nagar Bhopal - 462016
Phone No. : 0755-2492433, 0755-2492460
Fax No. : 0755 - 2492492
E-Mail : iehebhopal[AT]mp[DOT]gov[DOT]in
Website : iehe.ac.in
Last Updation : 18/03/2019 13:08:28
Copyright © 2019 Institute for Excellence in Higher Education (IEHE), Bhopal. All rights reserved. Designed and developed by -ICT Cell(IEHE, Bhopal)
Site best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and above.
Designed and developed by :Shailesh Deshmukh [Web Admin at IEHE]